Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little House Fins

Little House Fin by Mick Waters, Age 38

Ruby Fin by Ruby Waters, Age 4

Skye Fin by Skye Waters, Age 1

Here are a set of fins all the way from Australia. Mick Waters is the creator of the surf film Believe.  I have become a huge fan of his work and he has become a regular visitor of the site. Check out the two fins from his kids Skye and Ruby. They are great. If you look closely the little figures are on boards complete with fins. Great works guys.

As soon as it hits the shelves I'll be doing a post on his new film set to release in the next few months called Little Black Wheels.  He sent me the trailer and I was blown away. Checkout it out for yourself, it looks so good I can't wait to see the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails