Friday, April 17, 2009

Chilean Fins by Geree McDermott



Here are some great fins I just got. They came from Pichilemu, Chile.  Here is the email that came with  them. Geree is an American living in Chile. She is very talented. I checked out her work on her sites.   Enjoy.

HI there-
I just found your site last night and finished 3 fin designs today. (I tried to use your submit entries link but it didn't come through so I am attaching them here.)

I live in Pichilemu, Chile which is touted for being the Surf Capital of South America. Have you heard of it? I moved here from New Mexico, but before that I lived in Solana Beach for over 10 years. Love the beach!

I have skateboard designs on www.Zazzle.com/GereesGallery and when I saw your fin design project, I felt compelled to draw a few designs.

Hope they all make it on your site,
Geree

www.Gerees.Blogspot.com
www.Zazzle.com/GereesGallery
www.GereesGallery.MosaicGlobe.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my designs! I love seeing them on your site. This is a great site! Love it!
    And, thanks for looking at my sites and saying such nice things about my work.
    Geree

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect colors and designs for the fins! I would love to see your work on a surf board or two! Beautiful! Big Kudos Geree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails