Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Black Wheels Has Arrived!!!!




One of the nicest guys I know, Mick Waters, just got his new film Little Black Wheels released via The Surf Network. Mick is an amazing filmmaker and is the ultimate independent. Mick shoots, edits and funds every project himself. He is one of the guys that keeps me stoked and inspired.

Today is a big day because after 8 months from his home town release in Au he now is released worldwide via download. To an independent filmmaker this is what pays his bills and keeps him going until the next film.

To support the roots of surf filmmaking please share the word that it is out. You can download it or watch it live from www.thesurfnetwork.com for $14.99.

See the review we did a while back here. This film is amazing.


4 comments:

  1. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Well done Mick!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ed,
    How are things?
    Had a great weekend and came into my office to start the working week. Start with the daily blog trawl for inspiration, and what do I find? A plug for 'Little Black Wheels'. I didn't even know it was released myself. What a great surprise. Thanks for taking the time to push my work and making people aware of it. Much appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,Any idea how do I get the sound track?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails