Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dave Rastafinish O'FISHL 3.5" side fin by Chris Miller

Here is the most well thought out fin we have had to date. Chris Miller and long time lover of the Leucadia rights sent me this fin and the letter below. Enjoy.

The inspiration for this came from shear boredom while cleaning my garage cabinets (while listening to Burning Spear).  O'FISHL 3.5" side fin.  I call this fin "Dave Rastafinish" in salute to these ocean users.  

Dave:  for the talented local photographer Dave Gray.
Rasta: for Rastafari, reggae music and incredible wave rider Dave Rastavich (Ed's hero).
Fish: rhymes with Vich, for O'Fishl fins and for Ed's fascination with everything Fish related.
The fin is also a reminder of my old, all-time favorite Murphy 9'-0" - always waiting for me in Guerrero, Mex.
 
I pray my surfing abilities outweigh my art "skills"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails