Friday, June 5, 2009

Cardiff Soul




I got an email from David yesterday who had the opportunity to shoot Cardiff with some serious talent out. Here is his message and a few of the shots.  More to come later... Enjoy.


Some great surfing going on at Cardiff Reef yesterday morning. The  

first two shots are of an unknown surfer who caught my eye with his  

epic board even before he hit the water. The next thing i know the guy  

is hangin' 10 right in front of me. The last two shot are of Chris Del Moro  

who is blessed with that ability that only a few people have... the  

guy surfs with so much style that you would have to be the worlds  

worst photographer to not be able to get a good shot of him. I kid you  

not, he has style even when he's going straight.   David

4 comments:

  1. Is Cariff in the Leucaia bubble? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been adopted. There is some good mojo happen down there. How could we not want to show it off! Thanks for keeping an eye on the site. We really appreciate everyone who stops by! Especially those who care enough to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I actually ran in to chris today in the water and he told me to check out the site. And actually it looks like I am unknown surfer #1. My name is jack lohse, but really don't care if you change it. I kind of like being unknown.
    By the way nice site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails