Monday, August 10, 2009

Surfing World Photo Annual 5



This one is for Mick and the Australian bros. I think this issue of Surfing World came out in 1980. I found it in a stack I had of old mags from when I was a kid. The cover shot is of Mike Newling, 2nd photo: Peter Harris, 3rd: Wayne Kissick, 4th: Michael Peterson, 5th: Oops Wayne Kissick 6th:Guy Ormerod with sun bather who i'm sure looks different now ;) 7th: Oops again Peter Harris, 8th: Peter Harris 9th: Left Guy Ormerod & Right Guy & Peter, 10th: Wayne Deane, 11th: Mike Newling, 12th: Terry Richardson. DG

1 comment:

  1. Hey David, Thanks for the Surfing World blog. Those photos bring back good memories. I had that magazine when I was a kid, but my Dad got me and my brothers to throw them all out when we moved house one time. I guess our surf mags were taking up too much space? Anyway! Some great pics and names of Australian surfing there. Surfing World is still in publication, abeit with different owners. It still represents what surfing is to alot of surfers here in Australia. I guess that is why it is still going after all these years. Thanks, Mick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails