Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cardiff Pano






In 2005 I was on my way home when it started to rain. I was coming back from down south and decided to take Manchester to get to 101 as the freeway was packed and the sunset was already looking really beautiful. As I came up the hill to overlook Cardiff Reef I saw this view. I was stunned and immediately pulled over. I sat and watched with everyone else the most beautiful display of nature. The sky was glowing and the rain was pouring over the ocean. As I looked south to north the sky changed colors. I didn't have a panoramic camera so I took a bunch of shots and stitched them together. The final is 27 inches long. Click on the top photo to see it all together. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Good stitchwork and thanks for sharing!
    It's so important to stop and savour these moments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails