Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watch the the movie THE BIG COMPANIES DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE



Manufacturing Stoke World Wide (Web/Phone/TV) Debut on The Surf Network! Now you can watch it from your computer, iphone, ipad, ipod, android, roku player, playstation 3, sony TV, microwave oven and now your espresso machine! It's amazing. 

I have seen this movie no less then 12 times with all the touring we did with it and it never gets old. In fact I love it more every time. It is that good. If you haven't seen it I urge you to watch the movie THE BIG COMPANIES DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE. Watch this film and you wont think the same way about what you ride, what you wear and what you BUY.  Join the revaluation to take back our surf industry.

I'm proud of you Pierce and Petra. You guys did it right and did it from your heart. Here is to you my friends.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails